Desperate

The Jihadis are resorting to such desperate measures that they are becoming objects of mockery and are losing all credibility.



And so is the AP...



Earlier today I saw a troubling headline, carried prominently by Yahoo! News Headlines from the AP, that an American GI had been kidnapped and would be murdered if all terrorist prisoners were not released.



Later I was heartened to read a new headline that the Pentagon could not confirm the news of a missing soldier.



Little did I know how they must have been splitting their sides with laughter!



Because it turns out the photograph posted on the jihadist website was in fact a close-up of...



(drumroll)



...A G.I. Joe doll! (I'm sorry, "Action Figure!")



I mean really, how could the AP buy that? I mean sure, they said "allegedly" kidnapped, and remarked that the figure looked "stiff and expressionless", but they ran with what the jihadis fed them, hook, line, and sinker.



A little eager for some bad news to drown out the Iraqi election success, hmmm?



See the photo, and the actual doll you can buy off the shelf, at LGF...



And have a good laugh!



UPDATE: See here for a list of more of the terrorists "demands"...just be sure you're not drinking anything!