I'm A Lucky Guy

For our 22nd wedding anniversary yesterday, check out what SubBasket got me:

Isn't she the best? It's what every submariner should want. (I'm not sure if her recent taking of a job at a children's toy store had anything to do with the selection of these particular presents.)

On a Blog Admin note, I'm heading down to Texas tomorrow on a business trip for the next couple of weeks, so I either won't be posting or, if my hotel has internet access, I'll be posting quite a lot. I'll keep you informed (or not, if I don't have 'net).

Update 2320 (CDT) 09 Sep: I have internet access here in Austin. As I got out of the airport building, the air hit me like a weight; I'm not used to all this humidity anymore. However, they do serve sweet tea here in restaurants (which I haven't had since I was stationed in Charleston), so that makes up for it.