"Tiny" Bubbles Needs To Sign Up For The Amazing Race

A guest post from SubBasket:

Being the big fans of The Amazing Race that we are, I mentioned to "Tiny" Bubbles that we should apply for the next race. He said, "It would be interesting." This usually means, "No, I don't want to do this." Have I married the most boring man in the world or what?

This is where I need your help. I need encouragement from his commenters so he will move his back end and apply for the show. I've never seen a submariner on a major reality show, but I think that they would do really well; and it goes without saying that Submarine Wives would always be the best, after all we've gone through. I am up for an adventure, but Bubblehead doesn't want to go on one. It's no fair that he got to travel all over the world while I was home, and now that we can both go, all he can say is, "I'm too old and decrepit."

I've recently lost a lot of weight and I want to do something challenging; I think this would be it. Please help me encourage him to do the right thing and try to get us on the show. Also, if anyone finds out how to apply during their tours around the Internet, please let us know.