USS Henry M. Jackson Crew Sports New PT Duds!

Probably as payback for being assigned to the only Ohio-class SSBN without a namesake state, the Gold crew of the USS Henry M. Jackson (SSBN 730) became the envy of their peers last week when they became the first group at Naval Base Kitsap to buy, and then PT in, the magical new PT Uniform I discussed earlier. Here's an excerpt from the story:
There were mixed comments on the uniform's fit and comfort during the work out.
"The material is thin, cool and breathable," said Chief Missile Technician (SS) Adrian Watkins. "With me it's all about comfort, and if I'm agitated or aggravated while working out, I get annoyed. I feel very comfortable wearing this uniform; it's refreshing to be comfortable while working out."
However, some Sailors found parts of the uniform uncomfortable.
"I really don't like the liner on the inside of the shorts, but they're OK because they're really comfortable," said Watkins.
"I love the shirt, however, the shorts are a bit ill-fitting," said Fahrney. If you don't have the right body type they don't fit very well."
While leading the workout, Bertolacci-Starich also noticed a possible flaw in the uniform, but otherwise enjoyed her PT session with the Sailors.
"I think it's hard to keep the shirts tucked in while they're jumping around, but other than that I think it's awesome," said Bertolacci-Starich. "I've seen guys come in to work out wearing flannel pajama bottoms before, so it's nice to see the change, and I think it's respectful for the military to come out with this uniform."
Here's a picture of the young Warriors at work:

If you think the jihadis are scared now, just wait until they add mandatory shirt stays to the ensemble!