Do It For The Children

If you feel so inclined, please vote for The Stupid Shall Be Punished as the "Best Up and Coming Blog" in the 2008 Weblog Awards by following these simple steps:

1) Click on this link

2) Click the circle to the left of "The Stupid Shall Be Punished"

3) Check out the other categories, and vote for your other favorite blogs (including A Blog For All in the Best Small Blog category and Argghhh! in the Best Midsize Blog poll)

4) Repeat every 24 hours through January 13th

Thank you very much. My kids will appreciate it, and you'll know you've made an old submariner happy.


Update 0931 06 Jan: Thanks to everyone's hard work, I've moved into 2nd place, but I'm still 50 votes behind Savage Politics (rumors are that they're working with ACORN). Vote for me!

Update 0535 07 Jan: This is turning into a really good three blog race. As of now, I'm in 2nd place, with 301 votes; I'm 37 votes behind Savage Politics, but 34 votes ahead of McClatchy Watch. (Rumors that both of these blogs are fronts for the International Communist Conspiracy should be completely discounted, IMHO.) Today's my "Friday" at work, so tomorrow I should return with more actual blog content, rather than just this pathetic bleg for votes.