I'm Buying In...

I've decided to buy into the political philosophy frequently expressed by Tea Party types that the Federal Government shouldn't Constitutionally be allowed to do anything not expressly specified in the Constitution. To that end, I'm calling for all previous acts of the Federal Government that were not specifically allowed by the Constitution to be reversed. Noting that there's nothing in the Constitution that allows the Federal Government to pay another government for land to add to the United States, I'm calling on all strict Constitutionalists to join me in demanding the immediate return of the Louisiana Purchase to France, Florida and Puerto Rico to Spain, Alaska to Russia, and the Mexican Cession and Gadsden Purchase to Mexico.

Next, I note that there's no mention of the word "veterans" in the Constitution...