Movie Night!

It's Oscar week, so I figure it's a good time to talk about movies. I saw the remake of "True Grit" last weekend (making a total of 6 of the Best Picture nominees that I saw this year), and thought is was really good -- I decided it was my third favorite Western of all time (behind "Unforgiven" and "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"). This got me thinking -- what are my favorite movies in the various categories? Here's what I've come up with so far (in no particular order):

Best Low-brow Comedy: Caddyshack
Best Mid-brow Comedy: Office Space

Which brings us to the subject of "Best Boat Flick". This means different things to everyone, and I'd be surprised if any two boats had the same favorite movie at the same time. What makes a movie a good Boat Flick doesn't make it a movie you'd necessarily watch when you're on the beach. Back on Topeka during my JO tour, the favorite seemed to be "The Cutting Edge". As Eng, I never really had time to watch many underway movies, unfortunately.

So what changes or additions would you make to the list above? And what is your favorite "boat flick"?