From The MSP Wives

I got an E-mail today from a wife of one of the officers on the USS Minneapolis-St. Paul; as you'd expect, the MSP wives are coming together to take care of their own. They've set up trust funds for the children of the fallen Sailors at Navy Federal Credit Union -- you can make contributions to the "Michael Holtz Memorial Fund" and the "Thomas Higgins Memorial Fund" at any NFCU branch. (If you don't live near an NFCU, E-mail me at joel(dot)bubblehead(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send you the snail-mail address for the Funds.)

The E-mail I got also says this wife is putting together a Memory Book for each family. Any old shipmates who'd like to send remembrances, or anyone who'd like to send condolence letters, can send them to me at the E-mail address above and I'll forward them, or I'll send you the direct contact info if you need that.