"Blue Monday"

Some psychologist in England decided that, because of unpaid Christmas bills, nasty weather, and failed New Year's resolutions, today was supposed to be the gloomiest day of the year. I read the story this morning, but knew that today wouldn't be gloomy for me, because a new episode of Heroes was going to be on tonight, and the almost two month hiatus was going to be over!

Unfortunately, it turned out to be the lamest episode of Heroes ever -- basically just a "reset" of all the storylines and some recaps to allow people who hadn't seen the first half of the season to catch up. Luckily, the day was essentially over by the time the episode finished, so I didn't have time to feel gloomy. (Plus, I got an E-mail from an old buddy who had found me through this blog, so I ended the day feeling pretty good.)