Another Year, Another Blogiversary

Welcome again to my annual self-indulgent post where I spout some statistics about TSSBP, and, most importantly, thank all my readers for making this blog what it is. It was 4 years ago tonight that I started The Stupid Shall Be Punished; since then, I've made 2,100 posts, and logged over 830,000 visits and 1.6 million pageviews. Somewhat surprisingly, I find that the number of visits I get has gone up as my number of posts goes down; extrapolating from my blogiversary post last year, I generated only 305 posts in the last 12 months while getting over 330K+ visits and 650K+ pageviews. The increased writing that's going on here is all due to my great commenters, who've made the comment sections here a self-sustaining community. Thanks so much for all that you add to this blog, dear readers... I couldn't do it without you.