"What Happens On WestPac..."

With the media looking into the potential past misdeeds of the various candidates (Gov. Palin being the most obvious example right now) us Sailors can't help but wonder if anyone is going to try to dig into Sen. McCain's liberty visits to various ports in the Pacific before he was shot down.

Everyone knows the old saying that "What happens on WestPac, stays on WestPac". Here in the age where even the most ridiculous conspiracy theories can get immediate and wide play, I'm wondering if the Democrats will try to pull out some of Sen. McCain's old squadron mates to "break the silence" about what guys who were risking life and limb every day did to unwind when they pulled into Subic. I really hope they don't -- if there's anything that has no relevance to how someone will do as President, it's a bunch of questions about if they ever played "Smiles" in Olongapo.

Personally, I never pulled into the P.I., so all the stories I've heard are second-hand. Likewise, I'm sure none of you ever did anything bad on liberty during WestPac, but I'm sure you witnessed or heard about some behavior that might shock and awe the people back home. What are the most interesting stories you've heard about from liberty on WestPac?