USNA Spirit Spot

With the Army-Navy game coming up on Saturday (followed by the inevitable Navy victory celebration Saturday afternoon) I looked around for any clever "Spirit Spots" (short videos, often with a humorous theme, made in support of a service academy athletic contest). While the submission from SUBASE New London doesn't seem to be available on the 'net yet, I found a fairly clever one from a USNA organization called the "2-8" (I'm assuming that's a company number or some such thing -- I'm not a USNA grad, obviously). While I'm not a big fan of the culture at the Naval Academy wherein 21 year old kids get to lord around over 18 year old kids, I can appreciate a good sense of humor about the absurdity of the situation, which I believe this video demonstrates (intentionally or not):



Go Navy, Beat Army!