Hey, I Know These People!

Over at The Sub Report, I clicked on a link to a story called "Mom writes book about submarines for kids" and started reading:
When Alex Zerphy was a toddler, his father, Matthew, would give him a big hug and kiss before he left for work and tell him to mind his mother. But unlike most dads, Alex's dad didn't come home every night. Matthew, a lieutenant in the Navy, had his office aboard the USS Connecticut, a nuclear submarine that would deploy for six months or longer.
"It was difficult to explain to a toddler where his father was and why he wasn't home every night," said Jeni Kocher Zerphy...

At about this point I realized that I'd just read "USS Connecticut" and remembered, "Hey, I was on that boat...", so I went back and actually read the people's names, and sure enough, Matt Zerphy was one of my JOs when I was Eng on Connecticut. They lived just up the street from us when we first lived in base housing and everything.

I guess the children's book "Submarine" just got added to my "gotta buy" list.