A Really Great Song

I've been working on my trip report for my recent visit to the Penny Arcade Expo (a bunch of gamers getting together in Seattle), but it's still a day or so off. There was one song I heard there that I feel I can't in good conscience hold off any longer from introducing to those of you who haven't heard it yet. It's called "Code Monkey", by Jonathan Coulton, who opened up the Saturday night concert. If you've ever worked in a techie cube farm, it'll be your theme song as soon as you hear it. Here's a video populated by World of Warcraft characters:



(Note: I didn't even recognize these were WoW characters until I saw the end credits. I have never played WoW.) If the hard-driving electric guitar version of the song is too much for you, there's also an acoustic version.