College Road Trip

Blogging will be light this weekend, as I'm heading off on our first tour of colleges with my two sons. Target for this weekend: the twin campuses of Washington State University and the University of Idaho. Everything I know about these two schools comes from a Sports Illustrated college football preview articles that was ranking, among other things, the most and least exciting college towns, and had something like this at the bottom of their list:

#120) Pullman, Washington: For excitement, the kids have to head 8 miles east to Moscow, Idaho.

#119) Moscow, Idaho.

Anyway, here's my last trip report from a college excursion for you to review while I prepare this new one.

Update 0500 29 April: I'm back -- I'll download some photos as soon as I find the cord that connects my phone to the computer. Bottom line, the boys came away from the trip more likely to consider going to Washington State, and less likely to consider the University of Idaho. My bank account wept.