Super Duper Tuesday

Idaho Democrats will be caucusing today (Republicans don't vote until the end of May), and Sen. Obama should get over 2/3 of the vote statewide. As an Idaho Democrat who's supporting John McCain for President, I'm not sure who I'd caucus for (assuming I was able to get off work) -- I want the Democrats to nominate the candidate most likely to get beat by Sen. McCain, but I can't bring myself to vote for someone, even in a futile situation, who seems to be willing to say anything that they think anyone wants to hear to get elected (like Sen. Clinton, or Mitt Romney on the Republican side). I guess that'll leave me in the Mike Gravel camp tonight if I'm able to make it.

Update 2308 05 Feb: I didn't end up getting off work early enough to make it to the caucus (which is just as well, since they didn't even let you vote for Mike Gravel), but it looks like Sen. Obama did even better here in Idaho than I thought he would -- he's getting about 76% of the vote statewide, and got all the delegates from here in Ada County.