Absurdity In Poster Form

Like all guys, I really like Demotivational Posters with funny pictures and sayings highlighting some absurdity of the human condition. (Many examples can be found here.) This one is my current favorite:

A reader sent in a new one making the rounds that reminds me of the carrier deployment I did in 2000 when we were on the great circle route from San Diego to Japan that takes you a couple hundred miles south of the Aleutians:

On that deployment with the Stennis Battle Group, I remember the carrier shuddering from the waves crashing against the bow, and just imagined how the guys on the frigate accompanying us were doing. The submarine that was transiting with us sent a message to the Admiral in command of the battle group that the waters were nice and calm at 400 ft, and wondered if he wanted to transfer his flag...